2014 Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon
The 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon will take place on Sunday, November 9, 2014 in Naperville, Illinois
2016 Boston Marathon Qualifying Race
Entirely new and scenic course on streets showcasing Naperville neighborhoods and the downtown.
Field increased to 7000 runners so that YOU don't get shut out.
Awesome long sleeve tech shirt in men's or women's sizing.
Attractive Medal for all finishers.
Outstanding course support! The Naperville neighborhoods will be out in force to cheer on our runners.
Outstanding 2 day Expo.
Aid stations will feature gatorade and water as well as porta potties and medical help.
Free parking everywhere ALL weekend! Naperville never charges for parking.
All THIS in one of the BEST places to train or spend a race weekend - NAPERVILLE!
The Marathon and Half Marathon races will start and end at Naperville Central High School with the post race party at Knoch Park. Both races will wind through and showcase the city of Naperville.
Register early - last year's event sold out completely.
Early registration pricing is USD $85 for the Half Marathon and USD $115 for the Marathon.
- See our Registration page for details.
Would you like to make your race more meaningful?
Charity registration Referral Codes are available from 26 local, regional, and national charities for fundraising commitments as little as $150. Some codes may get you discounts of $10, 50%, or even 100% off of your race entry.
Charity Registration gives a runner a guaranteed entry by signing up to run for one of our 26 program charities.
- See our Charity Program page for details.
Charity Week Kick Off has ended with a BANG!
- Naperville Education Foundation is over 75% filled - our charity leader.
- 7 charities are 50% filled
- 4 charities are 25% filled
Sign up to get updates
The Marathon and Half Marathon courses are being revisited and maps will be available soon.
- 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon Course Map
- 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Half Marathon Course Map
Lottery Loophole (The Chicago Sure Thing)
Limited time offer - register by March 24.
As marathon runners ourselves, the race directors at the Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon understand the anxiety and frustration of having to wait to enter a race lottery and then wait again to see if you got in. Meanwhile you may be getting shut out of the other great fall races.
Our new registration option may help take away some of your anxiety.
Here is how it works:
- Register for our Edward Hospital Naperville HALF Marathon by March 24.
- If you are a winner in the Chicago lottery, come and run your victory lap at our Naperville Half Marathon on November 9.
- If you are shut out in the Chicago lottery, let us know by April 21 and we will move you up to our Naperville MARATHON distance - the normal $15 race change fee will be waived (the $30 race difference cost will be charged to your credit card).*
Either way, you get to run a great fall marathon.
ALREADY REGISTERED for our HALF marathon?
You too can move up to our marathon between now and April 21 for the race fee difference alone - the normal race change fee will be waived.
*MarathonGuide.com charges a small processing fee.
Offer subject to change or expire without notice. Limited time offer.
Brooks is our Official Apparel Sponsor
• 2013 RESULTS:
• 2013 PHOTOS:
Official Race Photos are now online. Take a look!
We are pleased to announce Fairfield Inn & Suites Naperville as our host hotel. Please make your reservation here to book at the special race group rate.
1820 Abriter Court
Naperville, Illinois 60563
On race day Fairfield Inn & Suites Naperville will provide:
- early breakfast for runners
- free shuttle to/from race village
- late checkout
The Naperville Race Directors have stayed overnight at Fairfield Inn & Suites Naperville and give it two thumbs up!