The 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon will take place on Sunday, November 9, 2014 and will be a qualifying race for the 2016 Boston Marathon.
Registration for the 2014 Edward Hospital Marathon and Half Marathon will be conducted through a system of guaranteed charity entries and general online registration entries. The field will be capped at a maximum of a total of 7,000 participants for the two races combined.
REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN for both the full and half marathon.
Register early! Last year's event was completely sold out.
|May 1, 12:01 a.m.||Price increase||Price increase|
|Current CARA members - contact CARA for the CARA discount for this event.|
The Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon is excited to be a CARA Certified Race and a CARA Certified Green Race. Please contact CARA for more information on CARA Certified Races and the CARA discount for current CARA members for this event.
Charity registration codes are available from 26 local, regional, and national charities for fundraising commitments as little as $150, and some codes may get you discounts of $10, 50%, or even 100% off of your race entry. Charity Registration gives a runner a guaranteed entry by signing up to run for one of our 26 program charities.
- See our Charity Program page for details.
"Great race! Very well organized, plenty of water stations and porta potties, and great food tent at the end. The volunteers were awesome."
~ Jackie S.
Event Entry Requirements:
- No refunds are permitted.
No deferrals of entry to future years are permitted.
No transfer, sale or attempted sale of entries is permitted.
These include requests due to injury, pregnancy, surgery, personal circumstances and professional commitments.
- Participants must be 18 years or older on race day, November 9, 2014, to register.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. Because we are a Boston Qualifying race, this is considered cheating and when caught, the buyer and the seller will be banned from future Naperville Marathon races.
- There is no waiting list for either the marathon or the half marathon.
- The 2014 Naperville Marathon has a required maximum net finish time of 6 hours.
- All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Race participants must show a photo ID at the time of packet pickup.
- Copy of 2014 waiver to which all registrants must agree.
Registration ConfirmationAlready registered?
CONFIRM your 2014 Registration
Please feel free to contact us about your race entry.
Did you get SHUT OUT in the marathon lottery?
If you have already registered for our half marathon,
you can move up to the full marathon distance and we will waive the normal race change fee of $15. (The $30 race difference cost will be charged to your credit card).*
CHANGE RACES NOW:
Half Marathon Registration to the Full Marathon.
* Offer good until April 27
Popular in 2013 - back again for 2014!
It can be a long time between when you register and when you are halfway through your training calendar. We have decided to again allow registered runners to choose to change their race distance depending on how their training is panning out.
Registered runners may switch their registration between the two race distances - there are no deferrals. The runner will be charged a race change fee.
Registered participants are allowed to change races within the following guidelines:
- There is a race change fee of USD $15 to change between our two races.
- Registrants must pay the race cost differential if changing to a higher-priced race.
For example, a runner moving from the Half-Marathon to the Full Marathon would pay the $30 price differential between the Half and Full, in addition to the race change fee.
- Registrants moving from the MARATHON to the HALF marathon do not receive a refund of the price differential. They pay the $15 race change fee to make the race switch.
The organizers and staff of the Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon reserve the right to revise or cancel this policy at any time. Due to capacity limits on all races, changing races will only be possible if we have not reached capacity in that distance.
- CHANGE RACE FORM - FULL to HALF marathon
- Lottery Loophole Race Change - HALF to FULL marathon
NOTE: From now until April 27, you can switch from the HALF MARATHON race distance to the MARATHON distance with NO race change fee. (The $30 race difference cost will be charged to your credit card).*
Each entry fee includes:
- a gender specific long sleeve TEC shirt
- a drawstring backpack with free product samples
- a Virtual Goody bag filled with valuable coupons
- personalized race bib
- a commemorative finishers medal
- your online finisher’s certificate
- free pace teams led by experienced pacers
- FREE PARKING all weekend in Naperville
Course amenities include:
Baggage check at the start, plenty of free parking, mileage sign at each mile, 13 aid stations on the course (water and Gatorade Endurance Formula and Clif gel), medical, toilets at start/finish and various points on the course and food and drink at the finish.
Changes and Updates
Please watch this web site and
FACEBOOK for up to the minute announcements.