The 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon will take place on Sunday, November 9, 2014 and is a qualifying race for the 2016 Boston Marathon.
All registration spots have sold out.
The Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon is excited to be a CARA Certified Race and a CARA Certified Green Race.
I am entered in the race but recently incurred an injury and will be unable to compete. Can I defer my participation to next year?
No. We do not offer deferments or refunds.
Can I transfer or switch my bib/registration to another person?
No. As noted in our race rules and the waiver that you signed during registration, bibs/registration are non-transferable and cannot be transferred from one person to another. This includes selling, trading, donating or giving your bib to another person.
Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited and will result in the disqualification and/or banning of any individuals involved from future events. All entry fees are non-refundable.
May I switch my registration from one race to another?
That option is not longer available. All race materials including medals and bibs have now been ordered and shipped.
Charity registration codes are available from 26 local, regional, and national charities for fundraising commitments as little as $150, and some codes may get you discounts of $10, 50%, or even 100% off of your race entry. Charity Registration gives a runner a guaranteed entry by signing up to run for one of our 26 program charities.
- See our Charity Program page for details.
- No refunds are permitted.
No deferrals of entry to future years are permitted.
No transfer, sale or attempted sale of entries is permitted.
Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS.
These include requests due to injury, pregnancy, surgery, personal circumstances and professional commitments.
- Participants must be 18 years or older on race day, November 9, 2014, to register. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited - this includes giving away your bib.
Because we are a Boston Qualifying race, having ANY runner wearing a bib number other than runner registered for that bib number is considered cheating and when caught, the buyer and the seller will be banned from future Naperville Marathon races.
- There is no waiting list for either the marathon or the half marathon.
- The 2014 Naperville Marathon has a required maximum net finish time of 6 hours.
- All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Race participants must show a photo ID at the time of packet pickup.
- Copy of 2014 waiver to which all registrants must agree.
Registration ConfirmationAlready registered?
CONFIRM your 2014 Registration
Please feel free to contact us about your race entry.
"Great race! Very well organized, plenty of water stations and porta potties, and great food tent at the end. The volunteers were awesome."
~ Jackie S.
"Everything about this event was great! Thanks for bringing such a great event to Naperville!"
The Race Switch option has closed.
Packet Pickup Information
See EXPO and Packet PickUp for complete information.
Register by September 15 to get your first name on your race bib.
Each entry fee includes:
- Gender specific long sleeve TEC shirt
- Drawstring backpack with free product samples
- Virtual Goody bag filled with valuable coupons
- Personalized race bib
- 2 day expo with 24 vendors
- FREE PARKING all weekend in Naperville
- Commemorative finishers medal
- FitFul™ Recovery Jacket - a reusable, yet disposable, jacket
- Post-race food from Whole Foods Market, Buona Beef
- Two Brothers Brewing Company beer
- Your online finisher’s certificate
Course amenities include:
- Plenty of FREE parking
- Baggage check at the start
- Free pace teams led by experienced pacers
- Mileage sign at each mile
- 15 aid stations on the course (water and Gatorade Endurance Formula and CLIF Shot gels)
- Medical staff at each aid station as well as at the start/finish line
- Toilets at start/finish and at each aid station on the course
- Great hot and cold food plus BEER at the finish
- 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon Course Map
- 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Half Marathon Course Map
Our friends at John Greene Realtor have put together a course video for the 2014 Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon race courses. Take a look:
Naperville Marathon Course 2014 https://vimeo.com/99263453
Naperville Half Marathon Course 2014 https://vimeo.com/99263482
Changes and Updates
Please watch this web site and
FACEBOOK for up to the minute announcements.