ALL REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. No exceptions.
The bibs and chips have been assembled and assigned to each runner. There will be no more changes between the races. No exceptions.
Event Entry Requirements:
- No refunds are permitted.
No deferrals of entry to future years are permitted.
No transfer of entries are permitted.
These include requests due to injury, pregnancy, surgery, personal circumstances and professional commitments.
- Participants must be 18 years or older on race day, November 10, 2013, to register.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. Because we are a 2015 Boston Qualifying race, this is considered cheating and when caught, the buyer and the seller will be banned from future Naperville Marathon races.
- There is no waiting list for either the marathon or the half marathon.
- The 2013 Naperville Marathon has a required maximum net finish time of 6 hours.
- All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Race participants must show a photo ID at the time of packet pickup.
- Copy of 2013 waiver to which all registrants must agree.
Race changes are completed for 2013.
There will be no Expo or race day Race Changes.
Each entry fee includes:
- a gender specific long sleeve TEC shirt
- personalized race bib
- a commemorative finishers medal
- a race packet filled with free products and valuable coupons
- your online finisher’s certificate
- free pace teams led by experienced pacers
- free parking for packet pickup and race day
Course amenities include:
Baggage check at the start, plenty of free parking, mileage sign at each mile, 13 aid stations on the course (water and Gatorade Endurance Formula and Clif gel), medical, toilets at start/finish and various points on the course and food and drink at the finish.
Changes and Updates
Please watch this website and
FACEBOOK for up to the minute announcements.