The 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon will take place on Sunday, November 9, 2014 and will be a qualifying race for the 2016 Boston Marathon.
Registration for the 2014 Edward Hospital Marathon and Half Marathon will be conducted through a system of guaranteed charity entries and general online registration entries. The fee to register for the full marathon is USD $115 and USD $85 for the Half Marathon. The field will be capped at a maximum of a total of 7,000 participants for the two races combined.
Register early - last year's event sold out in 14 hours.
Early registration pricing is USD $85 for the Half Marathon and USD $115 for the Marathon.
Charity runners will be able to register in parallel with Early Registration runners beginning again on March 8 at 6 a.m. CST.
Charity registration codes are available from 26 local, regional, and national charities for fundraising commitments as little as $150, and some codes may get you discounts of $10, 50%, or even 100% off of your race entry. Charity Registration gives a runner a guaranteed entry by signing up to run for one of our 26 program charities.
- See our Charity Program page for details.
We kicked off this year's registration with a special 'Charity Registration Kick Off Week' from February 24 - March 2.
It was a tremendous success with 27% of the available Charity Program slots being filled by our 2014 Charity Heroes!
Event Entry Requirements:
- No refunds are permitted.
No deferrals of entry to future years are permitted.
No transfer, sale or attempted sale of entries is permitted.
These include requests due to injury, pregnancy, surgery, personal circumstances and professional commitments.
- Participants must be 18 years or older on race day, November 9, 2014, to register.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. Because we are a Boston Qualifying race, this is considered cheating and when caught, the buyer and the seller will be banned from future Naperville Marathon races.
- There is no waiting list for either the marathon or the half marathon.
- The 2014 Naperville Marathon has a required maximum net finish time of 6 hours.
- All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Race participants must show a photo ID at the time of packet pickup.
- Copy of 2014 waiver to which all registrants must agree.
Back for 2014!
It can be a long time between when you register and even midway through your training calendar. We have decided to again allow registered runners to choose to change their race distance depending on how their training is panning out.
Registered runners may switch their registration between the two race distances - there are no deferrals. The runner will be charged a race change fee.
This is a limited time offer dependent on the number of runners in each race.
Registered participants are allowed to change races within the following guidelines:
- There is a processing fee of USD $15 to change between our two races.
- Registrants must pay the price differential if changing to a higher-priced race, in addition to the processing fee. For example, a runner moving from the Half-Marathon to the Full Marathon would pay the price differential between the Half and Full, in addition to the processing fee. The price differential is the cost between the two events at the time of transferring.
- Registrants moving to the half marathon do not receive a refund of the price differential. They also pay the processing fee to make the race switch.
- The organizers and staff of the Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon reserve the right to revise or cancel this policy at any time.
Each entry fee includes:
- a gender specific long sleeve TEC shirt
- personalized race bib
- a commemorative finishers medal
- a race packet filled with free products and valuable coupons
- your online finisher’s certificate
- free pace teams led by experienced pacers
- free parking for packet pickup and race day
Course amenities include:
Baggage check at the start, plenty of free parking, mileage sign at each mile, 13 aid stations on the course (water and Gatorade Endurance Formula and Clif gel), medical, toilets at start/finish and various points on the course and food and drink at the finish.
Registration ConfirmationAlready registered?
CONFIRM your 2014 Registration
Please feel free to contact us about your race entry.
Changes and Updates
Please watch this website and
FACEBOOK for up to the minute announcements.