Our regular full and half marathon entries are sold out. However, we have a limited number of race entries still available through our Naperville Marathon Charity Partner program..
Note: Runners pay marathonguide.com a nominal service fee at registration.
Event Entry Requirements:
- The 2013 Naperville Marathon has a required maximum net finish time of 6 hours.
- Participants must be 18 years or older on race day, November 10, 2013, to register.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Race participants must show a photo ID at the time of packet pickup.
- For race changes, our registration system allows you to switch between the Marathon and the Half Marathon. Please note that race changes will only be permitted for a limited time.
There is a $15 fee to switch races (plus the difference of upgrading.)
- No refunds are permitted. No deferrals of entry to future years are permitted. No transfer of entries are permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS. These include requests due to injury, pregnancy, surgery, personal circumstances and professional commitments.
- There is no waiting list for either the marathon or the half marathon.
Please watch this website and
FACEBOOK for up to the minute announcements.
Each entry fee includes:
- a gender specific long sleeve TEC shirt
- personalized race bib
- a commemorative finishers medal
- a race packet filled with free products and valuable coupons
- your online finisher’s certificate
- free pace teams led by experienced pacers
- free parking for packet pickup and race day
Course amenities include:
Baggage check at the start, plenty of free parking, mileage sign at each mile, 13 aid stations on the course (water and Gatorade and gel), medical, toilets at start/finish and various points on the course.
Registration ConfirmationAlready registered?
CONFIRM your 2013 Registration