The 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon will take place on Sunday, November 9, 2014 and will be a qualifying race for the 2016 Boston Marathon.
Register NOW to get the lowest price.
|HALF Marathon||FULL Marathon|
|Feb 24 - April 30||$85||$115|
|MAY 1- JUNE 30||$90||$120|
|JULY 1 - AUG 31||$95||$125|
|Current CARA members - contact CARA for the CARA discount for this event.|
The Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon is excited to be a CARA Certified Race and a CARA Certified Green Race. Please contact CARA for more information on CARA Certified Races and the CARA discount for current CARA members for this event.
Charity registration codes are available from 26 local, regional, and national charities for fundraising commitments as little as $150, and some codes may get you discounts of $10, 50%, or even 100% off of your race entry. Charity Registration gives a runner a guaranteed entry by signing up to run for one of our 26 program charities.
- See our Charity Program page for details.
- No refunds are permitted.
No deferrals of entry to future years are permitted.
No transfer, sale or attempted sale of entries is permitted.
Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS.
These include requests due to injury, pregnancy, surgery, personal circumstances and professional commitments.
- Participants must be 18 years or older on race day, November 9, 2014, to register. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. Because we are a Boston Qualifying race, this is considered cheating and when caught, the buyer and the seller will be banned from future Naperville Marathon races.
- There is no waiting list for either the marathon or the half marathon.
- The 2014 Naperville Marathon has a required maximum net finish time of 6 hours.
- All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Race participants must show a photo ID at the time of packet pickup.
- Copy of 2014 waiver to which all registrants must agree.
Registration ConfirmationAlready registered?
CONFIRM your 2014 Registration
Please feel free to contact us about your race entry.
RACE CHANGE - Popular in 2013 - back again for 2014!
Half or Full? What will YOU be ready for on November 9?
With our unique Race Change Program you can sign up for the half now, and postpone this decision until after you are well into your summer running.
Registered runners may switch their registration between the two race distances - with NO race change fee from now to August 15.
Registered participants are allowed to change races within the following guidelines:
- From now until August 15, there is no race change fee to switch between our races.
- Registrants pay no race change fee if changing from the Full Marathon to the Half Marathon.
- Registrants pay the race cost differential of $30 if changing from the Half-Marathon to the Full Marathon.
- (Registrants moving from the MARATHON to the HALF marathon do not receive a refund of the price differential.)
- RACE CHANGE FORM
The organizers and staff of the Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon reserve the right to revise or cancel this policy at any time. Due to capacity limits on all races, changing races will only be possible if we have not reached capacity in that distance.
Each entry fee includes:
- Gender specific long sleeve TEC shirt
- Drawstring backpack with free product samples
- Virtual Goody bag filled with valuable coupons
- Personalized race bib
- Commemorative finishers medal
- Your online finisher’s certificate
- Free pace teams led by experienced pacers
- 2 day expo with 24 vendors
- FREE PARKING all weekend in Naperville
Course amenities include:
- Plenty of free parking
- Great hot and cold food plus BEER at the finish
- Baggage check at the start
- Mileage sign at each mile
- 13 aid stations on the course (water and Gatorade Endurance Formula and Clif gel)
- Medical staff on the course as well as at the start/finish line
- Toilets at start/finish and various points on the course
- 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon Course Map
- 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Half Marathon Course Map
Our friends at John Greene Realtor have put together a course video for the 2014 Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon race courses. Take a look:
Naperville Marathon Course 2014 https://vimeo.com/99263453
Naperville Half Marathon Course 2014 https://vimeo.com/99263482
Changes and Updates
Please watch this web site and
FACEBOOK for up to the minute announcements.
"Great race! Very well organized, plenty of water stations and porta potties, and great food tent at the end. The volunteers were awesome."
~ Jackie S.