Health & Fitness Expo /
The Health & Fitness Expo is the Official Packet Pick Up location for the 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon. The Health & Fitness Expo is FREE and open to the public.
We expect runners plus their families and friends from all over the country to visit our two day Health & Fitness Expo. Runners are required to pick up their race materials at the Expo.
Chicago packet pick up is available by reservation only.
• There will be NO registration or regular packet pick up on race day.
The 2014 Expo is located at the Edward Health & Fitness Center in Naperville. It is close to downtown Naperville shopping and dining. All parking is FREE in Naperville.
Edward Health & Fitness Center (MAP)
(Edward Hospital Campus),
775 Brom Court, Naperville, IL 60540
Friday, November 7 • 10:30 AM – 7 PM
Saturday, November 8 • 10 AM – 4:30 PM
• 4:30 PM – 6 PM Late pickup: packet/bib & shirt
Sunday, November 9 • Premium Service Will Call -
see information listed below,
$30 and pre-registration required
The Health & Fitness Expo will include many exhibitors featuring the newest designs in running gear and shoes, as well as the latest developments in sports, fitness, nutrition and health. It will include a chance for runners to ask last minute questions of the Race staff, timing company, and pacing team, and to meet and talk with their pace group leaders. Official Naperville Marathon Races gear will also be available for purchase. The Expo offers something for runners and non- runners alike.
Each registered runner will get a cool long sleeve gender specific tech race shirt, and a Naperville Races Runner Bag offering samples from local businesses along with their race bib and chip.
Your Packet includes:
- Bib number and safety pins
- Gear Check tag and fastener
- Timing device (chip)
- Gender specific long sleeve Participant Running Shirt
Runners MUST show a valid ID with name and date of birth to pick up their race bib and chip.
Runners will receive their finisher's medal and a fitful™ recovery jacket when they cross the finish line on race day.
Chicago Packet Pickup - by reservation only
Saturday, November 1, 11 am to 3 pm
Fleet Feet Old Town (1620 N Wells Street)
by RESERVATION ONLY
As a benefit for our Chicago area runners, Fleet Feet Old Town (1620 N Wells Street) will once again host the Naperville Marthon & Half Marathon's Chicago Packet Pickup for runners who cannot make it to Naperville for the Health and Fitness Expo.
Fleet Feet Sports
1620 N. Wells Street
Chicago, IL 60614
To pick up your packet in Chicago on Saturday, 11/1 from 11am-3pm, you must...
1. SIGN UP by 11pm CDT Wednesday, October 29.
2. Show a photo ID with date of birth when picking up your packet.
3. You may pick up packets for other runners with copies of their photo ID.
Discounted parking is $2 for the first hour of parking in the Piper's Alley garage (with validation). Meter street parking is also available on Wells Street.
Packet Pick-up Guidelines
- All packets must be picked up at the Expo during regular Expo hours. .
- In order to pick up your packet or a friend's packet you must present a copy of the valid ID with name and date of birth that matches the registration.
- Packets and T-shirts will NOT be mailed to participants, NO exceptions.
- No POST RACE packet pick-up.
Pick up your bib, chip and tshirt on race day with Premium Service Will Call.
NOTE: You must purchase Premium Will Call before Saturday, November 8 at 5 p.m. and is available for $30 in cash:
- RESERVE with us BEFORE 4 pm on Saturday, November 8 so that we can pull your bib, chip and tshirt.
- Pick-up is from 6:15 - 6:30 am ONLY on race day at the Command Center tent near the starting line with $30 CASH.
- Bring your valid ID with name and date of birth to pick up your race bib and chip.
Come for the run - stay for the fun!
Visit Naperville! Come and experience all that Naperville has to offer. Whether you are visiting for work or pleasure, Naperville has something to fit your taste. Come and experience big city styles with small town smiles! Visit Naperville!
Thank you Naperville Marathon for a wonderful race this morning. Every aspect from your communication throughout the months, to a smooth packet pickup, to great gear, to quick takeoff at the start, fantastic volunteers...man where do I stop?? Great race you all deserve a medal!!"
~ Tammy S.
2014 Expo Vendors
We have two days of fantastic shopping and information for you at the expo!
- Edward Hospital
- Edward Health & Fitness
- Naperville Running Company
- Dick Pond Athletics Lisle
- New Balance Naperville
- Naperville Family Chiropractic
- Sweaty Bands
- Red Fox Wireless
- Silent Sports
- Black Toe Running Company
- Real Time Pain Relief
- Buchar Family Chiropractic
- Visit Naperville
- Live Total Wellness
- Illinois Physical Therapy Association
- Urban Halo
- SPEX sunglasses
- IAE Sport Psych Services
- Delete Blood Cancer
- NRC pacers
- End Result Timing Co.
Interested in having a booth at our 2014 Expo?
Booth space for our November 7 & 8 Expo has been filled.
We are currently taking information from vendors and organizations who would like to participate in either
- our Virtual Race Bag that goes out to all of our runners
- and/or the "day of" Expo that will take place on November 9 in the Celebration Village Runners Tent
Please download the Race Day Expo vendor document
Or contact Patricia by email: PLeonard@naperville26.com
for more information.