Expo / Packet Pick-Up
The Health & Fitness Expo is the official Packet Pick Up location for the 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon. The Health & Fitness Expo is FREE and open to the public. Runners plus their families and friends are invited to visit our two day Health & Fitness Expo.
• CONFIRM your packet pickup location reservation.
• Find your BIB NUMBER
Race Morning packet pickup is available BY RESERVATION ONLY and has a $30 fee. CLICK HERE for complete info.
• CHANGE your packet pickup location.
Runners MUST show a valid photo ID with name and date of birth to pick up their race bib and chip. You may pick up a friend's packet with a copy of their valid photo ID with name and date of birth.
The 2014 Expo is located at the Edward Health & Fitness Center in Naperville. It is close to downtown Naperville shopping and dining. All parking is FREE in Naperville.
Edward Health & Fitness Center (MAP)
(Edward Hospital Campus),
775 Brom Court, Naperville, IL 60540
• CHECK your packet pickup location reservation.
Naperville Expo Hours:
FRIDAY, November 7 • 10:30 AM – 7 PM Expo & packet pickup
SATURDAY, November 8 • 10 AM – 4:30 PM Expo & packet pickup
• 4:30 PM – 6 PM Late pickup: packet
Each registered runner will get a cool long sleeve gender specific tech race shirt, and a Naperville Races Runner Bag offering samples from local businesses along with their race bib and chip.
Your Packet includes:
- Bib number and safety pins
- Gear Check tag and fastener
- Timing device (chip)
- Gender specific long sleeve Participant Running Shirt
Runners MUST show a valid ID with name and date of birth to pick up their race bib and chip.
Runners will receive their finisher's medal and a fitful™ recovery jacket when they cross the finish line on race day.
Packet Pick-up Guidelines
- In order to pick up your packet or a friend's packet you must present a copy of the valid ID with name and date of birth that matches the registration.
- Packets and T-shirts will NOT be mailed to participants, NO exceptions.
- No POST race packet pick-up.
Race Day - Will Call $30
November 9 -
Race Day Pickup
Command Center Tent near the starting line
Pick-up is from 6:00 am - 6:30 am ONLY with $30 cash fee
- RESERVE your Will Call packet pickup BEFORE 4 pm on Saturday, November 8
- Bring $30 CASH, your valid ID with name and date of birth to pick up your race bib and chip.
- CONFIRM your packet pickup location reservation
Runner gear check bag
You will receive your race shirt, bib, and timing chip in your official Gear Check bag.
Take the gear check tag from the bottom of your bib and attach it to your gear check bag with the ZIP TIE PROVIDED.
Put some warm clothes into your gear check bag for after the race and drop your bag at our Gear Check trailer west of the starting line when you arrive at Race Village on race morning.
NOTE: Only Official Gear Check bags will be checked. All bags are left at your own risk.
Come for the run - stay for the fun!
Visit Naperville! Come and experience all that Naperville has to offer. Whether you are visiting for work or pleasure, Naperville has something to fit your taste. Come and experience big city styles with small town smiles! Visit Naperville!
Thank you Naperville Marathon for a wonderful race this morning. Every aspect from your communication throughout the months, to a smooth packet pickup, to great gear, to quick takeoff at the start, fantastic volunteers...man where do I stop?? Great race you all deserve a medal!!"
~ Tammy S.
Ride the Trolley
DING! DING! On Friday, the fun starts as soon as you park your car. Naperville Trolley & Tours will provide continual shuttle service from the parking lots to the Expo and back again. Parking and shuttle are free for everyone. • Friday parking & shuttle map
We have two days of fantastic shopping and information for you at the expo!
The Health & Fitness Expo will include many exhibitors featuring the newest designs in running gear and shoes, as well as the latest developments in sports, fitness, nutrition and health. It will include a chance for runners to ask last minute questions of the Race staff, timing company, and pacing team, and to meet and talk with their pace group leaders. Official Naperville Marathon Races gear will also be available for purchase. The Expo offers something for runners and non- runners alike.
- Edward Hospital
- Edward Health & Fitness
- Naperville Running Company
- Dick Pond Athletics Lisle
- New Balance Naperville
- Naperville Family Chiropractic
- Sweaty Bands
- Red Fox Wireless
- Nuun Optimal Hydration
- Fitletic Running Belts
- Silent Sports magazine and website
- Black Toe Running Company
- Real Time Pain Relief
- Buchar Family Chiropractic
- Live Total Wellness
- Illinois Physical Therapy Association
- Urban Halo
- SPEX sunglasses
- IAE Sport Psych Services
- Enovative Technologies
- Momentum Athletic and Inspired Jewelry
- Delete Blood Cancer
- Visit Naperville
- NRC pacers