Health & Fitness Expo /
The Health & Fitness Expo is the Official Packet Pick Up location for the 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon. The Naperville Marathon Races Health & Fitness Expo is FREE and open to the public during Registration / Runner Packet Pick up.
We expect over 7000 runners plus their families and friends from all over the country to visit our two day Health & Fitness Expo. All runners are required to pick up their race materials at the Expo.
• There will be NO registration or regular packet pick up on race day.
The 2014 Expo is located at the Edward Health & Fitness Center in Naperville. It is close to downtown Naperville shopping and dining. And all parking is FREE in Naperville.
Edward Health & Fitness Center (MAP)
(Edward Hospital Campus), 775 Brom Court, Naperville, IL 60540
Friday, November 7 • 10:30 AM – 7 PM
Saturday, November 8 • 10 AM – 4:30 PM
• 4:30 PM – 6 PM Late pickup: packet & shirt
The Health & Fitness Expo will include many exhibitors featuring the newest designs in running gear and shoes, as well as the latest developments in sports, fitness, nutrition and health. It will include a chance for runners to ask last minute questions of the Race staff, timing company, and pacing team, and to meet and talk with their pace group leaders. Official Naperville Marathon Races gear will also be available for purchase. The Expo offers something for runners and non- runners alike.
Each registered runner will get a cool long sleeve gender specific tech race shirt, and a Naperville Races Runner Bag offering samples from local businesses along with their race bib and chip.
Your Packet includes:
- Bib number and safety pins
- Gear Check tag and fastener
- Timing device (chip)
- Long Sleeve Participant Running Shirt
Runners MUST show a valid ID with name and date of birth to pick up their race bib and chip.
Packet Pick-up Guidelines
- All packets must be picked up at the Expo during regular Expo hours. .
- In order to pick up your packet or a friend's packet you must present a copy of the valid ID with name and date of birth that matches the registration.
- Packets and T-shirts will NOT be mailed to participants, NO exceptions.
- No POST RACE packet pick-up.
EMERGENCY PACKET PICKUP
- Contact us BEFORE 5 pm on Saturday, November 8 so that we can pull your bib, chip and bag.
- Pick-up is from 6:15 - 6:30 am ONLY on race day at the Command Center tent near the starting line with $30 CASH.
- Bring your valid ID with name and date of birth to pick up your race bib and chip.
If this presents a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a resolution.
Interested in having a booth at the Naperville Fitness Expo?
Download our Vendor Information and Applicationfor the 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon Health & Fitness Expo and Virtual Race Bags.
Reserve your booth!
Contact Pat today! P.Leonard@naperville26.com
Space is limited - make your reservation today!
Come for the run - stay for the fun!
Visit Naperville! Come and experience all that Naperville has to offer. Whether you are visiting for work or pleasure, Naperville has something to fit your taste. Come and experience big city styles with small town smiles!