Health & Fitness Expo /
The Health & Fitness Expo is the Official Packet Pick Up location for the 2014 Edward Hospital Naperville Marathon and Half Marathon. The Naperville Marathon Races Health & Fitness Expo is FREE and open to the public during Registration / Runner Packet Pick up.
We expect over 7000 runners plus their families and friends from all over the country to visit our two day Health & Fitness Expo. All runners are required to pick up their race materials at the Expo.
• There will be NO registration or regular packet pick up on race day.
The 2014 Expo is located at the Edward Health & Fitness Center in Naperville. It is close to downtown Naperville shopping and dining. All parking is FREE in Naperville.
Edward Health & Fitness Center (MAP)
(Edward Hospital Campus),
775 Brom Court, Naperville, IL 60540
Friday, November 7 • 10:30 AM – 7 PM
Saturday, November 8 • 10 AM – 4:30 PM
• 4:30 PM – 6 PM Late pickup: packet/bib & shirt
Sunday, November 9 • Emergency Packet Pickup -
see information listed below,
$30 and pre-registration required
The Health & Fitness Expo will include many exhibitors featuring the newest designs in running gear and shoes, as well as the latest developments in sports, fitness, nutrition and health. It will include a chance for runners to ask last minute questions of the Race staff, timing company, and pacing team, and to meet and talk with their pace group leaders. Official Naperville Marathon Races gear will also be available for purchase. The Expo offers something for runners and non- runners alike.
Each registered runner will get a cool long sleeve gender specific tech race shirt, and a Naperville Races Runner Bag offering samples from local businesses along with their race bib and chip.
Your Packet includes:
- Bib number and safety pins
- Gear Check tag and fastener
- Timing device (chip)
- Long Sleeve Participant Running Shirt
Runners MUST show a valid ID with name and date of birth to pick up their race bib and chip.
Packet Pick-up Guidelines
- All packets must be picked up at the Expo during regular Expo hours. .
- In order to pick up your packet or a friend's packet you must present a copy of the valid ID with name and date of birth that matches the registration.
- Packets and T-shirts will NOT be mailed to participants, NO exceptions.
- No POST RACE packet pick-up.
NOTE: Race morning packet pick-up is EMERGENCY only and is available for $30 in cash if you :
- Contact us BEFORE 5 pm on Saturday, November 8 so that we can pull your bib, chip and bag.
- Pick-up is from 6:15 - 6:30 am ONLY on race day at the Command Center tent near the starting line with $30 CASH.
- Bring your valid ID with name and date of birth to pick up your race bib and chip.
If this presents a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a resolution.
Come for the run - stay for the fun!
Visit Naperville! Come and experience all that Naperville has to offer. Whether you are visiting for work or pleasure, Naperville has something to fit your taste. Come and experience big city styles with small town smiles! Visit Naperville!
2014 Expo Vendors
We have two days of fantastic shopping and information for you at the expo!
- Edward Hospital
- Edward Health & Fitness
- Naperville Running Company
- Dick Pond Athletics Lisle
- New Balance Naperville
- Naperville Family Chiropractic
- Sweaty Bands
- Red Fox Wireless
- Silent Sports
- Black Toe Running Company
- Real Time Pain Relief
- Buchar Family Chiropractic
- Visit Naperville
- Live Total Wellness
- Illinois Physical Therapists Association
- Urban Halo
- SPEX sunglasses
- Delete Blood Cancer
- NRC pacers
- End Result Timing Co.
Interested in having a booth at our 2014 Expo?
Booth space for our November 7 & 8 Expo has been filled.
We are currently taking information from vendors and organizations who would like to participate in either
- our Virtual Race Bag that goes out to all of our runners
- and/or the "day of" Expo that will take place on November 9 in the Celebration Village Runners Tent
Please contact Pat by email: PLeonard@naperville26.com
for more information.