Half Marathon Registration
*Note: Shirts above are pre-production designs. Actual colors may vary.
2018 Pricing for Entry WITH a Race Shirt
|thru 3/31||4/1 - 5/31||6/1 - 7/31||8/1 - 9/30||10/1 - 10/18|
2018 Pricing for Entry ONLY (no shirt)
|thru 3/31||4/1 - 5/31||6/1 - 7/31||8/1 - 9/30||10/1- 10/18||Race Day Registration|
5-Year Finisher Quarter Zip
Runners who cross the finish line of the 2017 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon for the 5th CONSECUTIVE year will earn THIS quarter zip as a THANK YOU for running with us year-after-year.
Highlights for the 2018 event include:
- Start, finish and race village areas near the heart of downtown Naperville.
- A course that offers half marathon runners a tour of central Naperville.
- Post-race food amenities!
- A unique post-race celebration experience in downtown Naperville!
Each Entry Fee Includes:
- Gear bag
- Virtual goody bag
- Personalized race bib
Enter 3 or more runners together and get $5 off each registration. No code required. See our FAQ for details.
- Commemorative finishers medal
- Post-race food
- One drink ticket to use at the Post-Race Celebration
Event Entry Requirements
- The Half Marathon has a required maximum finish time of 3 hours.
- HALF MARATHON participants must be 14 or older on race day.
- A parent or guardian must sign the waiver of a registrant under 18.
- No refund, deferral, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing someone else’s or a false bib will result in the runner and the registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- No personal pacers are allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Only one general registration per runner.
- There is no waiting list for the half marathon or 5K
- Race Day Packet Pickup: YOU MUST SELECT THIS OPTION ONLINE, when you register, or change to this location ONLINE before 5:00 p.m. CST on Saturday, October 20. Email requests to change to race day packet pickup will not be accepted. A $30 fee is due at time of online race day packet pickup registration.
- You must show an ID with Date of Birth at packet pick up.
- Falsified registration data (not matching your ID) will forfeit your entry.
- Runners with service dogs have a unique starting corral with an estimated 7:10 start, shortly after the general start corrals.
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K draws participants to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. Runners will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.