Half Marathon Registration
Join us on October 22, 2017 as runners take to the streets for the 5th annual Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon! The race begins at 7 a.m. on EAGLE St., just north of Aurora Ave.
Online Registration is CLOSED
In Person Registration is Available 10/20-10/22.
Online registration ends on Thursday, October 19th
Register in person (with or without a race shirt based on availability) during packet pickup at the Fort Hill Activity Center on Friday, 10/20 & Saturday 10/21.
Race day registration (bib and timing chip only) is available at the Rubin Center, 305 Jackson Ave., 5:30 a.m. – 6:45 a.m. If available, race shirts will be available for purchase from 5:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
*Note: Shirts above are pre-production designs. Actual colors may vary.
2017 Pricing for Entry WITH a Race Shirt
|1/9 - 3/31||4/1 - 5/31||6/1 - 7/31||8/1 - 9/30||10/1 - 10/21|
2017 Pricing for Entry ONLY (no shirt)
|1/9 - 3/31||4/1 - 5/31||6/1 - 7/31||8/1 - 9/30||10/1- 10/21||Race Day Registration|
5-Year Finisher Quarter Zip
Runners who cross the finish line of the 2017 Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon for the 5th CONSECUTIVE year will earn THIS quarter zip as a THANK YOU for running with us year-after-year.
The first 4,000 runners to register AND pick up their packet on Friday, October 20 OR Saturday, October 21 will receive a complimentary pair of THESE gloves. Gloves will not be available at race day packet pickup.
Highlights for the 2017 event include:
- Start, finish and race village areas near the heart of downtown Naperville.
- A course that offers half marathon runners a tour of central Naperville.
- Post-race food amenities!
- A unique post-race celebration experience in downtown Naperville!
Each Entry Fee Includes:
- Drawstring backpack
- Virtual goody bag
- Personalized race bib
Enter 3 or more runners together and get $5 off each registration. No code required. See our FAQ for details.
- Commemorative finishers medal
- Post-race food
- One drink ticket to use at the Post-Race Celebration
Event Entry Requirements
- The Half Marathon has a required maximum finish time of 3 hours.
- HALF MARATHON participants must be 15 or older on race day.
- A parent or guardian must sign the waiver of a registrant under 18.
- No refund, deferral, transfer, sale, or attempted sale of entries is permitted. Any runner wearing someone else’s or a false bib will result in the runner and the registrant being DQ’d and banned from future races.
- No personal pacers are allowed: only bibbed runners are permitted on the course.
- Only one general registration per runner.
- There is no waiting list for the half marathon or 5K
- Race Day Packet Pickup: YOU MUST SELECT THIS OPTION ONLINE, when you register, or change to this location ONLINE before 4:00 p.m. CST on Saturday, October 21. Email requests to change to race day packet pickup will not be accepted. A $30 fee is due at time of online race day packet pickup registration.
- You must show an ID with Date of Birth at packet pick up.
- Falsified registration data (not matching your ID) will forfeit your entry.
- Runners with service dogs have a unique starting corral with an estimated 7:10 start, shortly after the general start corrals.
Sponsored by Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Healthy Driven Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon draws participants from across the globe to Naperville’s lively downtown, historic sights and beautiful neighborhoods. The event has established itself as one of the premier endurance events in the Midwest and Naperville as a destination for running enthusiasts. Runners – from beginners to Boston hopefuls – will delight in the kinetic atmosphere and well-managed course, made possible by extensive volunteer and spectator support.